Publisher: Christian Focus Publications
The cult of independence has broken down society into factions that focus on rights and creates battling self-interest groups. The post-modern society does not recognise that there can be such a thing as right or wrong, just convenient or inconvenient.
Kendall takes 1st Corinthians chapter 13 and shows how it should permeate every aspect of our life. He explains to us what is meant by love, a word stolen from its true meaning by our society, and how to practice it in our church, home and workplace.
The central thesis of the book is that we have to show a unity of spirit in the church in order to be effective in the world, but one that is not based on compromising God's word.
Kendall has been the subject of attack by various sections of the church and he tells how he has coped with this without losing a Christian love for his brothers in Christ.
|Availability||Out of stock. More coming soon. Back orders usually dispatched in 2-3 weeks.|
|Publisher||Christian Focus Publications|
|Author||R T Kendall|
- Total Forgiveness PB£8.99
- Jonah : An Exposition£8.99
- A Man After God's Own Heart£12.99
- Once Saved Always SavedSpecial Price £6.99 Regular Price £9.99
- The Judgment Seat Of ChristSpecial Price £5.99 Regular Price £7.99
- Justification By WorksSpecial Price £6.99 Regular Price £9.99
- The Way of Wisdom£9.99