Csb Study Bible, Hardcover
The CSB Study Bible is designed to help you know and be transformed by God's Word. The Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB) that keeps Scripture primary on every page.
To inspire you to grow in your understanding and love for God's Word, the CSB Study Bible, includes an award-winning array of study resources including over 16,000 study notes, tools, and word studies - each tool presented on the same page as the verses it refers to. Whether you are preparing for future Bible studies or daily readings, this study Bible for men and women is the ideal resource for lifelong discipleship.
- 368 word studies to introduce you to the context and meaning behind key Greek and Hebrew words
- High-quality smyth-sewn binding that will lie open whether you are reading Genesis 1 or Revelation 22
- Full-color visuals to help you see the structure and context of Scripture come alive, including 94 photographs, 55 maps, 44 paintings, 21 illustrations/reconstructions, 19 charts, and 61 timelines
- Introductions and outlines for each book, including background information, theological themes, and insights into the unique contribution of each book
- Easy-to-read layout with two columns of text, Jesus' words in red, center-column cross-references, and three columns of notes
- Available in LeatherTouch (similar to an imitation leather Bible), cloth over board, hardcover, and genuine leather
This CSB women's and men's study Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible(R) (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture's life-transforming message and to share it with others.
|Publisher||B&H Publishing Group|
|Availability||Out of stock. More coming soon. Back orders usually dispatched in 2-3 weeks.|