The Cherished Quilt
Series: Amish Heirloom
Tragedy tore Christopher's world apart. But Emily believes there are enough pieces left behind to stitch together a beautiful new beginning.
Emily Fisher is eager to meet the new employee at her father's shop in Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania. But when Christopher Hostettler arrives, his cold demeanor freezes her attempts at building a friendship.
Longing for a fresh start, Christopher travels from Ohio to Bird-in-Hand. Christopher's heart is still wounded from memories of home, and making new friends is the last thing on his mind-;he knows the pain that comes with losing those you love. When Emily is kind to him, he tries to remain distant, but he soon finds himself stealing glances at her throughout the day.
When Christopher shares his tragic reasons for leaving home, Emily decides to make a quilt for him as a gesture of their friendship. The two are quickly falling in love when a family emergency calls Christopher back to Ohio without warning.
Emily finishes the quilt, in spite of her pain. But when Christopher receives it, will he have the courage to follow his heart?
|Availability||Out of stock. More coming soon. Back orders usually dispatched in 2-3 weeks.|
- A Gift Of GraceSpecial Price £7.99 Regular Price £8.99
- A Promise Of HopeSpecial Price £7.99 Regular Price £8.99
- Place of Peace #3£8.99
- Roadside Assistance£6.99
- A Life Of Joy #4£8.99
- A Season of Love #5Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £8.99
- Reckless HeartSpecial Price £5.99 Regular Price £6.99
- A Kauffman Amish Christmas CollectionSpecial Price £8.99 Regular Price £9.99
- A Simple PrayerSpecial Price £9.99 Regular Price £10.99
- The Courtship Basket£10.99
Orders over £20 qualify for free postage within the UK.
We are here to help
Can't find what you are looking for?
Give us a call on 02891817530.
We accept payment by cheque, credit card and PayPal.